Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know the turn around from Dooney.com to outlet?

I have found some great sales at the Dooney outlet. Unfortunately, there are no outlets in my area. The great sales I have found have been by accident, calling the outlets looking for a certain bag. Does anyone know how long after they appear on the website, until they go the the outlets? Does Dooney post outlet sales online?

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know the turn around from Dooney.com to outlet?

There is no rule... sometimes it's months and sometimes it's a lot longer. Sometimes off season colors will go to the outlet as soon as the weather changes. There is no way to know, except to call the outlet. However, Dooney has an online outlet, called ILOVEDOONEY. You can access it directly on the internet, or thru Amazon or Ebay. The prices at ILD (ILoveDooney) are different than the outlets (usually higher at ILD) and you might find different prices at the 3 ILD. But.... at least it will give you an idea of what might be going to the outlets. And another thing, prices at ILD can change during the day.

BTW, there is usually some special deal at the outlets over holiday weekends and Presidents day is coming up this weekend. Not all deals are available for phone orders, but sometimes they are, so it's worth calling on Friday if there is something you want.

I've found several of the outlets to be really helpful, including Reading, PA, Rehoboth, DE, and Clinton, CT.