Respected Contributor

A234702 Dooney Nylon Shopper Tote

Does anyone have this? I like the way it looks but I ordered it from Nordstrom - there was no shipping charges. I am looking forward to receiving it!

Super Contributor

Re: A234702 Dooney Nylon Shopper Tote

Hi. I have a very similar DB from TJMaxx: it is large, khaki and has a hot pink lining. It is wonderful. Many pockets; great for travel. I'd post a pic but don't know how with my iPad. What color did you get? I have a navy MK nylon bag also.
Respected Contributor

i went with basic black and brown handles - thanks for the feedback!

Honored Contributor

I have the bag you are talking about in purple. Got it for $89 when they were discontinuing the color. I had intended to use it as a handbag, but it's a bit large for that.

If I were to do it again, I'd go for the domed nylon satchel:

It comes in small and large. I'd go for the small (which isn't particularly small.)

Honored Contributor

Well the OP never came back, but I'm so glad I reminded myself I wanted this bag. Went to ILD where it is on sale for $89 and bought a pink one!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Had a tough time deciding between the pink and the lime green (which for some strange reason they call Kelly. The one that actually is Kelly green is just "green.") As Joan Rivers used to say, "They must have some straight male naming these colors." {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

I'm back; talking to myself again. {#emotions_dlg.blink} Pink shoulder satchel arrived and I really like it. Straps are a bit short, but in the summer it will be fine. Nice and lightweight; perfect for summer when I can't stand a heavy bag. Smile Well worth the price if anyone is interested.

(Apparently not.)

Adding: On sale on ILD for $89.

Respected Contributor

faerie - I'm interested! I would have had a tough time, too, choosing between the pink and lime green which are two of my absolute favorite colors. My bedroom is in turquoise, hot pink and lime green. I found a great little Cole Haan handbag last Spring on ebay in lime green and wore it to death. Would love another lime green bag just a little bigger and may take a look at ILD.

Just recently, I ordered IM's watch in hot pink and the Vionic sneakers in gray w/lime green lining and soles.

Thanks for your post!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 pommom said:

faerie - I'm interested! I would have had a tough time, too, choosing between the pink and lime green which are two of my absolute favorite colors. My bedroom is in turquoise, hot pink and lime green. I found a great little Cole Haan handbag last Spring on ebay in lime green and wore it to death. Would love another lime green bag just a little bigger and may take a look at ILD.

Just recently, I ordered IM's watch in hot pink and the Vionic sneakers in gray w/lime green lining and soles.

Thanks for your post!

You're welcome! I had a tough time deciding between the hot pink and the lime green!! Note: I think the website calls it "pink", but my bag says "hot pink" and it truly is hot pink. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/22/2015 faeriemoon said:

Adding: On sale on ILD for $89.

What is ILD?

Honored Contributor

I Love Dooney.

ilovedooney.com