Respected Contributor

Anyone else succumbing to the post-Xmas seduction of Dooney yet?

I'm willing to admit to having a Dooney Handbag Thing.

Consequently, hit the nearby Dooney outlet in search of the Samba Drawstring, which I've been coveting. Such soft pebble leather. Retro drawstring style. Outside pocket! 50% off!

Dooney & Bourke Samba Leather Drawstring Bag

Also succumbed to the slender bangle bracelet (violet). Might as well parade my love, on occasion.

Anyone else pulling the post-Xmas Dooney trigger?

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone else succumbing to the post-Xmas seduction of Dooney yet?

I'll let you know after my tomorrow's first ever visit at the D&B outlet in Livermore, CA Smiley Happy meeting with a few friends there, so might as well visit the store...
Esteemed Contributor

I got the post holiday sale fever. I fell for an Oryany on Amazon.com with the Prime free shipping. By the time the dust settled with gift coupons etc., I got this bag for $113.00.

True confession, I have an ILOVEDOONEY still making its way by mule train : a medium nylon satchel in navy.

I am set for bags until about the year 2020.

Here is my Oryany from Santa Baby:

Product Details

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/26/2014 tough_kitty said: I'll let you know after my tomorrow's first ever visit at the D&B outlet in Livermore, CA Smiley Happy meeting with a few friends there, so might as well visit the store...

Oh my, I've been there. Your credit card will be a-smoking. Have a safe and lovely trip.

I think they have Michael Kors and Kate Spade too.

Valued Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Hi Cindy said:
On 12/26/2014 tough_kitty said: I'll let you know after my tomorrow's first ever visit at the D&B outlet in Livermore, CA Smiley Happy meeting with a few friends there, so might as well visit the store...

Oh my, I've been there. Your credit card will be a-smoking. Have a safe and lovely trip.

Lol. Thanks for the warning... and they have 50% off now....but I'm picky too, so hopefully they don't have too many bags I really like on sale Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Hi Cindy said:

tough_kitty and Hi Cindy:

We are neighbors! Livermore is the outlet mall I went to. Only ventured in a few weeks ago, didn't realize they had Dooney (and Coach)!

There's a whole table of first-run Dooney bags at 50%. The Samba leather is lush. There is also a section with LIMITED EDITION Dooneys (originally around $600), each numbered (one, for example is number 1 of only 25).

tough_kitty, you are about to be seduced, however, 50% off is incredible.

If you park in the back lot, you are only steps away from the Dooney store, right in the middle of the mall.

Valued Contributor

Great, thanks for the info! I saw on the map that the D&B store is near the food court so that's a great location. Good to know about the parking lot. I live in Sacramento, 1.5 hours away and finally found at least two other reasons to visit Smiley Happy will report on Sunday if I buy anything...
Honored Contributor

I'm holding out for one of the new camo duck bags. But so far I haven't seen the whole line to see what all my options are.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

That's a gorgeous bag... I love the drawstring. There is one in Navy Suede that I'm lusting after... but I just purchased the Clayton so it'll have to wait. Beautiful bags...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

FYI, the Clayton I purchased was an "as is" and it was a great purchase at a great price. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*