Occasional Contributor

I'm fairly new to this board and just made my first order with ILoveDooney.com. I am reading different postings referring to ILD on ebay. Is this site also on ebay and if so, how do you "get there?"

Lisa M.

Respected Contributor

From what I have been able to determine, ILD and ILD on ebay are the same vendor. They may offer different prices at time. But if you go to ILD on ebay and click on the tab about us at the bottom, it takes you to the 'regular' ILD site. I've never ordered from ILD on ebay. ILD is the Dooney online outlet. They ship from the Dooney warehouse.

Contributor

ILoveDooney on ebay is the same. I ordered a wristlet a few weeks ago, same packaging, address as ILoveDooney.com. Paypal charge went to Dooney. I was looking for a flap wristlet for a gift, kept watching ILoveDooney & their ebay page. Each day they'd change what was cheaper, finally the day I ordered, they'd all gone back up in price on ILD.com, but ILD ebay had denim flap wristlet for $18.90, no tax or shipping. Bottom line, most inventory listed on both sites is the same, but there are some differences. Although when I ordered it said 10 available. After my order, they took down the item as sold out. Obviously an error had been made in quantity. But I received mine in a few days.