Respected Contributor

Much has been said about the Dooney hobo logo-lock (yes, I have three: ivy, grape, orange), so I appreciate that model. Some have mentioned, though, that that model doesn't seem Dooney. Maybe so.

This is, in my view, the classy Dooney hobo. Looks Dooney. Probably because of the elegant leather handle and tailored body. But it's calf leather, puddles, heaven to touch:

/></div> <div><br/> The Dooney calf o-ring sac.</div> <div>Dooney has one on sale right now. Mine is purple. Adore it.</div>
Honored Contributor

Beautiful bag and has the ""Dooney look"".... enjoy in great health. I love pretty much all the Dooney bags...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

It's not for me for a variety of reasons, and while it doesn't look like what some might consider a 'typical' Dooney bag, given a lot of the Florentine models seem to have sort of 'defined' the brand of late, it certainly looks Dooney to me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Love it!!!

Valued Contributor

A little bit off topic, but last night I was watching an episode of "How to get away with Murder" and there was a lady that carried a Florentine Dooney shoulder bag in yellow Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have that bag in a cranberry color and love it. Haven't used it in a while though. It's a big bag and when loaded up it's heavy. It's a great looking bag. The leather feels so soft too.