Respected Contributor

Joy to the world.

Valued Contributor
Lol. I'm actually considering the suede hobo....it's $99 on ILD as well....plus free shipping and no tax....but not sure how much use I'll get out the suede bag....seems like it will get dirty pretty quickly.
Respected Contributor
On 12/13/2014 tough_kitty said: Lol. I'm actually considering the suede hobo....it's $99 on ILD as well....plus free shipping and no tax....but not sure how much use I'll get out the suede bag....seems like it will get dirty pretty quickly.

That's funny because I have been looking at them on ILD and they were 104.96, just changed to 99.99 but they don't have the color I want. On Dooney I would have to pay shipping and that's not going to happen so...I want the peanut brittle which I have never heard of before, but the palomino is a little too bright for me. Suede is the only material I don't have.

Is ILD always free shipping.

There isn't anything else I want today and I don't know if my color will be there tomorrow for the 13th day.

Valued Contributor
I think ILD is always free shipping. I also noticed the price adjustment. And if you really want the bag, add something less expensive to your order to get free shipping.... although then you'll end up spending more... but that's what I did on cyber Monday. I ended up returning one bag and a wristlet but kept one of the two bags. I had to pay $16 for return shipping but in the end got a great deal on the flo zip foldover bag $150+$16.
Respected Contributor
On 12/13/2014 tough_kitty said: I think ILD is always free shipping. I also noticed the price adjustment. And if you really want the bag, add something less expensive to your order to get free shipping.... although then you'll end up spending more... but that's what I did on cyber Monday. I ended up returning one bag and a wristlet but kept one of the two bags. I had to pay $16 for return shipping but in the end got a great deal on the flo zip foldover bag $150+$16.

I have a gazillion wristlets, coin purses, etc. I don't need another one. I thought about two bags because they are a great price but I already bought some other ones.

What color were you looking at? I think the blue is pretty and the bone but it would get dirty.

If they had the color I wanted I would use ILD. I hate the 99.00 pricing.

Valued Contributor
I like chocolate but actually considering the marine. There is still a video available if you want to see the presentation - A255177. But it doesn't have our color preferences. And yes, I hear you... none of us really "needs" another bag.....but the price for a Dooney is so tempting! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

All I know is that I need a binder -- legal size -- to keep track of these Dooney orders. Wink

I'm going to go underground for awhile to await my new treasures and to keep busy baking in my oven.

Bye for now, EEL Smile

Valued Contributor
On 12/13/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

All I know is that I need a binder -- legal size -- to keep track of these Dooney orders. Wink

I'm going to go underground for awhile to await my new treasures and to keep busy baking in my oven.

Bye for now, EEL Smile

Hahaha Smiley Wink ...that reminds me, I got my kitchen aid mixer delivered yesterday! I gotta go shopping and bake something....
Honored Contributor
On 12/13/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

Bye for now, EEL Smile

MORE new treasures, EEL? Are you keeping something from us, EEL...? Just remember EEL, you can run EEL, but you CANNOT hide EEL. The telltale flour under your fingernails is a dead give-away EEL... And TK, you were saying on another thread you're considering sending, was it four, bags back? And now, here you are considering ordering another... Tsk, tsk... Perhaps you two can be roommates at handbag rehab...

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
Lol, Stevie.... I'm returning $200-300 bags....this one is only $99....but yeah, we are all bad... including you Smiley Wink