Contributor

I was in the outlet over the Black friday weekend and spotted the Samba drawstring.....first ever Dooney bag that I really really wanted. they had it in Denim and although I could have paid half the price....I knew looking at the QVC site that the Grey was calling my name....after some searching found it on Zappos......it's now mine and it is awesome!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy you new bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

hi Eurolady

It's hard to be patient- but I does pay to wait and get exactly what you want.

I know what you mean about the gray- I am waiting for a Samba gray satchel from I love Dooney. Can you describe the color- sometimes it looks very light and other times darker.

Enjoy your bag-the drawstring is on my wishlist

Contributor
On 12/11/2014 MK in PA said:

hi Eurolady

It's hard to be patient- but I does pay to wait and get exactly what you want.

I know what you mean about the gray- I am waiting for a Samba gray satchel from I love Dooney. Can you describe the color- sometimes it looks very light and other times darker.

Enjoy your bag-the drawstring is on my wishlist

I went through the same thing....if you google dooney samba drawstring you might be able find the video with Lisa R from QVC when it aired (no longer on main site). The grey drawstring is shown there briefly....if not, I would say it is a nice medium edging to the darker grey.....not so light it would look odd in winter and not so dark so that it would look out of place in summer.....just right IMHO! Enjoy your own bag when it arrives.

Respected Contributor

Glad you were able to get the color you really wanted and didn't settle. Enjoy your new treasure.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the color update- sounds exactly what I had hoped!

Respected Contributor

Oh, I've been adoring the Dooney samba drawstring (and its outside pocket!) since it came out! Congratulations. Lusting after the pearl:

Super Contributor

Congrats on you Dooney!