Super Contributor

Ladies, I seem to have misplaced day 8. Anyone know where it went? {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Hopefully, I won't lose day 9...

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...don't know, RDM!!! I'm going to try to paste the link to today's Day 8: http://www.dooney.com/12-days-of-dooney%2C-day-8---stocking-stuffers/

Hope it works, EEL

Super Contributor

Thanks, EEL!

Smile

Honored Contributor

What the... Now why would they poof Day 8... The other days appear to be here. I swear this place gets more hinky every blessed day.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 12/10/2014 stevieb said:

What the... Now why would they poof Day 8... The other days appear to be here. I swear this place gets more hinky every blessed day.

That's what I figured...

Honored Contributor

Hey RD... I don't remember anything on the thread that was dicey... I don't get this one at all... But then, like I said, things around here continue to be more and more of a challenge to figure out...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Today (about 10 mins ago), I ordered the Maxi Quilt (large) Satchel from ILD.

Brown Tmoro

I don't recall seeing this bag before and really like it. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

As fate would have it, I'm sure Day 9 will be amazing {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}.... here's hoping it isn't and that this thread doesn't get poofed.

Super Contributor
Respected Contributor

12 items!

I was reading their FB earlier and there are a lot of mad people that are not going to get their orders from previous days because they are out of stock.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/10/2014 luvmyteddy said:

12 items!

I was reading their FB earlier and there are a lot of mad people that are not going to get their orders from previous days because they are out of stock.

Uh oh. I'd be really unhappy if I didn't get the two Charlestons I ordered on day 7. How did they find out that they wouldn't be getting their orders? Just wondering, since I'm not on FB.

ETA Never mind, I just remembered that I could go to the Dooney FB page from the Dooney site. And I read the complaints. Wow, a lot of folks aren't getting the bags they ordered!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett