Trusted Contributor
I came here about an hour ago to see if anyone has a Tessuta Shopper. I noticed ILD had both style totes for $149. Well... I went back to ILD to see which style I liked and the price increased to $263.94 within 5 minutes that I checked back to the site. So.... I decided to check eBay and they (ILD) still had the shopper with the 3 straps available in the coffee/ marine color I wanted for $149. They also had other color I liked in the taupe/cranberry cools. I snapped up the coffee/marine before another grenade went off! Anyone else have that happen? Also any Tessuta reviews??
Valued Contributor
Yes! Same thing on the wavy tote--price went up $40 while I was out shopping this morning. I emailed them because I thought it was a glitch but no such luck. I took it as a sign that I did not need one more purse.
Trusted Contributor
Strange they change prices during the day. I should have taken that as a sign too...but I thought I would check ILD on eBay before I gave up. I just checked your wavy tote now $186 and the Tessuta tote just went up to $263.94. Got it for $149 just in time! ( the Tessuta tote is $298.80 on day 7 sale at Dooney website too.)
Honored Contributor

Maybe somehow you went back to an old link with the old prices? Definitely weird!

I have the Tessuta Woven Shopper in Marine (found at the Aurora, IL D&B outlet store) and it is GORGEOUS. {#emotions_dlg.wub} From today's 12 Days sale, I also bought it in Wine and Multi...it's GOOD if you like that woven look.

Did you order ever go through for the Florentine Satchel with pockets in black? Hope so! EEL

Trusted Contributor
EEL... Oh great news! I am glad you have it and love it! I like the wine & multi you picked out today too! I went at looked at ILD website 3 or 4 times and price $149. I thought maybe I had an old link too until I found that price at the ILD store in EBay. Sure enough... The price went up right after I bought the bag. I need to call Dooney tomorrow and see if I will get the black florentine pocket satchel. I hope I get it .... But have a bad feeling it was sold out.
Regular Contributor
You got that right! I just bought s wavy shopper earlier today for $119 and now it's $186-ILD or $159 ILD ebay. That Tessuta WAS on ILD ebay for $149- (an obvious mistake), it changed to $263 right before my eyes. I'm having trouble keeping up with these hourly price changes! WOW!!
Trusted Contributor
Have6cats...congrats! You were at the right place at the right time when you bought the wavy tote. I am glad you saw the price changes too! I thought I might have finally gone the deep end when the price changed in a nano second.
Regular Contributor
Bestdressed......and if that wasn't confusing enough , that same bag is in the Day 7 Dooney line up, which is good till midnight and it's $148. I have seen these prices constantly go up and down. It's possible that days from now, it will go back to $119 or lower, if they really want to move it. Who knows! I would say, that for those of us who are Dooney shopping, if the price seems too low...grab it! It will probably be higher an hour from now!,LOL