Respected Contributor

I checked out some of the pebbled leather satchels on dooney's website and noticed that they've added some new color "swatches", although they are still blank and one can't see the colors. When you put your cursor over the swatch, it will name the color but won't show it. I saw "mint" and "spearmint" offered for the same bag and wondered what the difference will be. There are so many greens already. Will these be very different from the apple green and kelly green? "Sky" can be seen on some existing bags and seems to be a light blue that leans toward aqua. What I'd really like is a turquoise pebbled leather bitsy bag but I don't see it offered in that color (yet) nor in aqua. I guess I'll just have to keep watching! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I'd assume mint to be a pastel akin to seafoam and spearmint to be a bit darker and more saturated, but not a dark green... but obviously have no way of knowing. Lucky for me, I tend to avoid the seasonal options, especially those associated with warmer weather months.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I can't think Spring in November. I haven't even brought all my winter bags out yet.

Respected Contributor
On 11/25/2014 stevieb said:

I'd assume mint to be a pastel akin to seafoam and spearmint to be a bit darker and more saturated, but not a dark green... but obviously have no way of knowing. Lucky for me, I tend to avoid the seasonal options, especially those associated with warmer weather months.

That's why I'm holding out for turquoise, since it seems to transition better than the lighter color options. A medium green would do the same, I suppose. I also used to only carry neutral bags that worked for all seasons but I'm trying to inject a little color into my wardrobe this year.

Valued Contributor
Same difference as between coffee and Carmel or denim and jeans lol.