Occasional Contributor
Ladies, anyone out there see what colors were shown for this bag? I called c.s. And was td 3 colors on wait list. On the site it does not even mention the colors that are sold out. And the video is about 2 months old. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Thank you!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Florentine Buckley colors?

They've not been able to do a very good job of stocking these bags in many options, but it seems no one else has been either... I vaguely remember two shades of blue, ivy, natural, a dark brown (don't remember which one, but maybe chestnut) and it seems to me there was a burgundy shade, maybe more... Sorry, it seems like all the colors were only available once at the same time, and I just don't remember, though I know I was really interested!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Natural, Black, Marine Blue and I can't remember the rest. Part of the problem is that QVC listed the Flo bags in 2 listings, one that had the contrast color with T-Moro IIRC base and handles and one listing for the solids which included the natural and the black.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Not applicable

You can go to you tube and put in the name of the bag. That is how I watch many of the bags. Different QVC shows you can see different colors. I bought this bag as an "as is" in grey and recently returned it. I am new to DB, but this bag had massive amounts of coloration spots on it. I wanted this bag so bad. And had trouble finding. Finally found two NWT on ebay. I got it in Marine not my first choice but the bag is perfect and paid $225 for it. Came with card and bag. Its my third dooney (now have added two more Smiley Happy)
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Ladie's!! I called again and it seems CS does not have the information either. I have been on a mission to get the florentine Buckley with the contrast dk. Brn. Handles and strap. No such luck. I did get lucky and upon receiving the As Is in Toledo marine blue that one did have the contrast dk. Brn. Handles and strap. It was brand new! Stevieb you will love that handbag! I have no doubts about it! 1st time I have ever ordered As Is handbag and for the price I got it for, I am one happy camper. I did order the solid Black and I think I will shop around for something that works with the brass colored hardware. I will check out the YouTube video! Thank you! Hopefully sometime before Christmas they will bring back the bright colors they had 3 months ago! Happy Holidays! I think I will avoid this website for a while. Only did this because they are always out of stock!
Honored Contributor

These bags are pretty new and popular... They'll surface again somewhere, hopefully on sale! Enjoy your Toledo and the black when it arrives!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...