Honored Contributor

A259270 Dooney & Bourke Highland Holiday Satchel

Wow, I really like this bag. I just wish it had the red tartan lining.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A259270 Dooney & Bourke Highland Holiday Satchel

That's gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty bag

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I like the red plaid but since it's designed so the plaid is on the bias (both colors) it would look better if the plaid was symmetrical in both directions so that it doesn't look off kilter when placed on the bias.

Red plaid seems to be a favorite this holiday season, I see red plaid in shirts, pjs, and scarves but I think this is the first red plaid handbag I've seen!

Honored Contributor

Isn't this the patent leather one? Yes, it was a cute bag. Looks like only the black remains. I also liked the tartan in both colors, but tend to only very occasionally do seasonal bags. I've already seen a few of the red plaid bags out and about, especially the zip zip... It's very pretty, and festive.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes, this one is the patent one. I like the black one, and I'm not even a fan of patent leather. But the gold accents are really nice. In the print bag, I love both the blackwatch and the red plaid. I don't know how I'd choose. I don't see them as specifically holiday bags though. I looked at the tartan woven bags on the Dooney site since they have different silhouettes in that pattern.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Were I grabbing one, I'd probably opt for the blackwatch, but the red tartan in person is so pretty and obviously the more 'festive' of the two.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...