Super Contributor

Question about Sophie Hobo (last TSV).

I can't decide if I want to try the Sophie Hobo or the new TSV. Could someone tell me if the opening on the Sophie Hobo is large enough. I can't stand bags with small openings which makes it hard to see inside or get inside. Does this bag seem heavy when carried?

Not sure about the new TSV - thinking about the gray, but something holding me back. I'm really not sure I like the lettering on the bottom of this bag.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Sophie Hobo (last TSV).

Himm. It has a smaller opening than a tote--because it tapers toward the top. If you like HUGE WIDE, you may not like that. I don't mind, but it's not as wide as a tote. It is not terribly heavy. I'm quite delighted with it, but you might go read all the reviews for a variety of opinions.

Valued Contributor

I ordered and returned that hobo because of a few reasons and narrow opening was one of them. You'd be better off giving the upcoming TSV a try instead.
Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies. tough_kitty - I was afraid of that when I look at the video.

Respected Contributor

I have been carrying my Sophie for about a week now. I was late moving into it! So far I am very happy with it. The opening is fine for me. It is not as heavy to carry around as my Dooney Lexington Shopper and the strap is very comfortable. It is very spacious and can carry a lot so it would probably be less happy if I didn't stuff so much in it!

Honored Contributor

If you want a hobo, but you want a wide open top then get the logo lock.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval