Respected Contributor

Lots of Dooney shows on Saturday. Smile

Trusted Contributor

Dooney dot com F & F today only!

Honored Contributor

I too noted lots of Dooney and EP coming up... And also got the notice about F&F. It's hard to beat 20% off and free shipping. Now, if Dooney had just kept their own EP option!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I will be watching but not buying, unless there is a super cool one-time-only in the evening. I'm not into the type of leather on the TSV and many of the pretty new croco bags have that big, floppy lock on them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} But in all, I still LOVE Dooney and the shows will be fun to watch! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Oh get off it EEL, you know you'll end up buying something...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

On a serious note, I'm anxious to see the TSV and while I like it, I'm almost certainly not buying. I don't think that bag at that price is much of 'special' value. I might, though, avail myself of EP on another bag. Not definitely, but I might.

Valued Contributor

I just sent back one of my old summer Dooneys and now have a credit for $121.50. It is really a good deal that they will do that. So no QVC Dooney for me but I am sure I will watch a bit.

Valued Contributor
Lol, EEL, my thoughts exactly Smiley Happy However, I must agree with Stevie, I bet you'll end up buying one of the handbags in two colors, as usual Smiley Wink As for me, at this point I'm totally maxed out on my purchases so as much as I want anything, it will have to wait. I'm interviewing with my classmate/CPA for a part time job at his office so maybe I'll be able to continue shopping after all. Lol. BTW, I had QVC on mute but I saw the previews of the Dooney TSV bag. I liked the ivory/white one. It looked pretty on TV. Still not sure about the leather quality. And like Stevie, I don't care for the accessories.
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} No way, stevieb and TK!!! After Dooney Days, I will write and tell you how good I was...no two colors, no three ofs, nothin' ... too much shopping of late ... I must be GOOD! [Insert angel here (why isn't there an angel?)] {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Prey tell TK, when did you see a preview? I haven't had it on since Rick took to the airwaves (absolutely can't abide him) but would like to see the bag...

Honored Contributor
On 11/13/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} No way, stevieb and TK!!! After Dooney Days, I will write and tell you how good I was...no two colors, no three ofs, nothin' ... too much shopping of late ... I must be GOOD! [Insert angel here (why isn't there an angel?)] {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

They knew your were coming so they removed the angel because there was just something SO wrong about you using it to imply you aren't shopping...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So tell us EEL, when are those multiple sets of dishes scheduled to arrive... ?

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

So TK, should we take bets on how badly she falls off the wagon THIS time...? Two bags... three bags... more...?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}