Occasional Contributor

Can I please ask about your experience with wait list items? I have a Dooney on waitlist. What are the odds of it actually coming available within the 45 days? I ordered it about 10 days ago. If it's not likely to come in, I'd like to order it in another color that is currently available. I've never ordered anything on waitlist before so I have no idea how it really works. Any insight you can give would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

It depends. If you ordered a color from a past season, it may not come in within the 45 day time frame. (It could come back next year.) If you ordered a style that's seasonal, it may or may not. Without more information, there's no way of telling. If you tell us the item number and color, we have a better chance of guessing, but it's still a guess.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Chynna Blue.. I ordered A255089 in Black. It seems to be a pretty seasonless style and color. I do understand it is a case by case situation. I was just hoping to get a general review on waitlisted Dooneys. Thank you for trying to help! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

That croco zio zip was a Today's Special Value from the spring or early summer. Those are harder to guess, since they're made just for QVC. Sometimes they stick around a few months after the TSV day and sometimes they're around and restocked for year or more. Black is seasonless, but most of the other colors are very seasonal and I see that it's listed at a clearance price, which usually means they are not planning to restock. I would call customer service and ask someone there if they can give you a better guess, but I'd say the Clearance tag is probably not a good sign for the restock.

If you really want this one, I would start stalking the "as-is" section and hope someone returns it in black. It's currently in stock now in black as an "as-is" item number A260578.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much! Your description makes so much sense. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me!

Honored Contributor

You're very welcome! I hope you get a great bag you love.

Super Contributor

Try ebay, they have several new ones over there much cheaper.