Respected Contributor
Today, October 30th is a VIP shopping event at Dooney.com! Save 20% with code VIP20. Happy shopping, handbag friends!
Honored Contributor

Hi Sky... and thanks for mentioning. I got the email but forgot about it. I'm probably not even going to look right now since I've been a bit misbehaved lately and likely have at least one bag I need to send back... and then there's the matter of the upcoming TSV... but it's still always good to know!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Yep, I got the email too, but no, no, no....can't buy anymore! Smiley Happy And I think I'll have to pass on the upcoming TSV due to the recent purchase of dark grey logo lock + 3 GILI hobos.... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

But thank you for the reminder {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

You might want to get that black GILI home, TK, before you decide... As of this AM, I took mine out again, and it's definitely going back.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thank you, Sky. I got the Florentine Chelsea Shopper in Gray I've been eyeing!

Valued Contributor
On 10/30/2014 stevieb said:

You might want to get that black GILI home, TK, before you decide... As of this AM, I took mine out again, and it's definitely going back.

Yep, but I am still keeping the other 2..... The only way I could get the TSV D&B is if I decide to return the dark grey Logo Lock.....but I actually decided to get THE LL instead of the new one, since they are similar in price and it seems like there is more quality leather in the LL.

Stop messing with my head! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} I am tired of re-packing the returns, too!

Honored Contributor

I read elsewhere that there would be no fall VIP sale, so I was pleasantly surprised this morning to receive the e-mail from Dooney that it was happening today! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

Has anyone heard anything about the 12 days of Dooney for this year? Are they even still doing that?