Honored Contributor

What to wear with aqua Dooney?

I love the Aqua color Logo Lock and have since I first saw it last spring but I have no idea how to fit it into my wardrobe which is why I haven't ordered. I know it will look great with black and blues but I don't wear white ( the other color I think it looks great with). I just don't see it fitting into my usual burgundy wine, olive, orange and purple clothing as well as my orange bag. hmmm it would probably work with khaki and tan though.

Any ideas for other coordinating clothing colors?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: What to wear with aqua Dooney?

Brown, gray, purple and coral.

Frequent Contributor

I love the color of that bag and when I get that bag that's the color I'm going to get. Currently I am carrying Isaacs hobo in a turquoise color and it goes with everything. I don't think there's a color that turquoise or aqua don't look good with other than a mustard color. it definitely would be pretty with all the fall colors of grey black navy brown taupe burgundy olive . Enjoy your bag!
Trusted Contributor

I have that bag and I wear it with everything!

No rules!

Wear it and enjoy it with whatever colors you're wearing. It goes with everything!

Super Contributor

Chocolate or Mahogany brown would look stunning!

Honored Contributor

Ok thanks for the encouragement er enabling LOL.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

The aqua would look great with any dark color... black, grey, navy, brown, wine, dark green. I also would like it with most shades of blue and many shades of green. Also might look good with yellow, beige, tan, saddle brown. Maybe deep purple. In warm weather I could see it with pink and lavender. Guess the only colors I would stay away from are orange and red... although deep shades of those colors or muted shades might also go with the aqua.

Honored Contributor

Turquoise is a neutral that will go with any and every thing. I wear it every day. I especially like it with coral and orange shades as well as browns and yellows. I love turquoise with red but usually in a deeper shade than aqua. Looks great with navy. Don't worry about matchy match...it'll blend very readily.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have the bag in this color too and wear it with everything. Love it.

Deb

Honored Contributor

JM, so by virtue of you being here and inquiring about the aqua hobo does this mean you weren't swayed by that versatile strap over in GILI...?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

As many others have said, I think aqua is almost a neutral and will go with just about anything you want to pair it with... As has been noted, it is particularly pretty with browns and I happen to love aqua with red... You know how I feel about the LL, but this is one of the colors that has almost twisted my arm... It's so pretty!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...