Super Contributor

As is frustration, guess it is not meant to be

I want a certain Dooney satchel, the color I want keeps popping in and out. One minute it is available, the next it is not there. I went to log into Mr. Rebates and when I got back, it was gone. Argh, a little frustrated. I have to remember if it is meant to be, it will be.

Tami

Super Contributor

Re: As is frustration, guess it is not meant to be

I guess I just had to vent a little bit, I was just able to purchase the one I wanted!

Tami

Honored Contributor

I hope it will be worth your wait. Mr. Rebates is 5%? Does it include S&H? Thanks.

Super Contributor

It is 5% of the item and it does not include tax or shipping. I discovered Mr. Rebates last holiday season and I try to remember to use it whenever I can.

Tami

Respected Contributor

Tami: hope your new handbag is a winner.

Respected Contributor

Tami,

What bag did you get? I hope you love it.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your bag!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 TamiT28 said:

It is 5% of the item and it does not include tax or shipping. I discovered Mr. Rebates last holiday season and I try to remember to use it whenever I can.

Tami

I have to look into that. I use ebates and love it.
Super Contributor

I ordered the "as-is" suede satchel in the peanut brittle color, item A264498. I have been having pretty good luck recently with the "as-is" bags so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this one follows in the same way!

Tami

Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 TamiT28 said:

I ordered the "as-is" suede satchel in the peanut brittle color, item A264498. I have been having pretty good luck recently with the "as-is" bags so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this one follows in the same way!

Tami

I had to laugh because I was having the same problem yesterday with the pop in and out of the zip zip white croco satchel. I wanted the white for a while but it sold out. I saw it as an as is and than it was gone. It popped back in and I grabbed it. I am crossing my fingers too.

Deb