Contributor

Hi all, I just rec'd a zip zip croco from this past wk. end show and I'm wondering if anyone has any tricks, ideas about the handles not folding down when using the shoulder strap. Before I ordered I had read most of the reviews on any zip zip and few seemed to have issue with the handles...more with the shoulder strap being narrow and unfinished on underside. I got the cognac and the bag came wrapped nicely and I feel the size will be fine. TIA,TB

Trusted Contributor
I don't have this bag but I watched the presentation.. I noticed whenever the models were using the shoulder strap the short handle would ""flip"" up. While I loved the look I felt the design would cause issues if the shoulder strap was used. I guess you can try to force it down t poo see if it stays down but I think that because of where the shoulder strap connects you will have a hard time.
Respected Contributor

I don't use my shoulder strap on the zip zip, but I think the key is to fold the handles down before attaching the shoulder strap. You might also have to try different positioning of the clips. Good luck.