Frequent Contributor

Hello ladies

My wish list toledo chelsea shopper, west east toledo shopper, florentine chelsea, and antonia sellao satchel.

Honored Contributor

Hi ivyshop, I only have one on my list...a buckley bag in the crimson, marine or red Smile

Honored Contributor

I have a wish list that defies description, but really, for now, the Buckley in dark brown or Bordeaux would suffice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Another logo lock. I just can't decide on the color. I like the black, dark brown, aqua, ivy, bordeaux, the light gray, navy, bone. ok I just want one in every color.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I was just able to get the Clayton in Black/Black and am SO in love.... {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I'd also love the Suede and leather Drawstring Bucket bag in black.... but one thing at a time (to pay for, lol)....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

I keep checking every night for dooney sales. Usually take me few months or maybe a year before I can get my hands on my beauty bags, I wait for sale I don't like to pay regular size so I rather wait.{#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Honored Contributor
On 10/9/2014 stevieb said:

I have a wish list that defies description, but really, for now, the Buckley in dark brown or Bordeaux would suffice.

Too Funny! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wow! The bordeaux is REALLY nice! I didn't know that color existed in the buckley til you mentioned it. I viewed it at Belks since it was the only image I could find.

Honored Contributor
On 10/9/2014 ivyshop said:

I keep checking every night for dooney sales. Usually take me few months or maybe a year before I can get my hands on my beauty bags, I wait for sale I don't like to pay regular size so I rather wait.{#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Me too Smile

The big sales should start showing up after Halloween, but get better the closer it is to the holidays...not too much longer!

Super Contributor
Dooney VIP sale should happen this month, if anyone is interested.
Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 allthatsgood said: Dooney VIP sale should happen this month, if anyone is interested.
How do you become a VIP?