Honored Contributor

It's a Chelsea Shopper knockoff called Shelby in a new embossed pebble leather with a pale shade chevron cotton print lining 269.92 with a turn lock closure and matching wristlet and key ring. Black, gray, taupe, red, plum, bone, caramel. Has the tan leather corners and handle.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 15th

Thanks, Jaxs Mom, for the information. Sounds like something I would buy since I don't have a Chelsea shopper!

Honored Contributor

I like it! I was hoping there would be a Navy, but I guess Plum trumped it due to the purple family/radiant orchid being the color of the year? I do like the dark gray, especially trimmed in that honey/amber...very sharp! I will be curious to see it in taupe, too. Looking forward to it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

New Contributor

Would you mind posting an item number? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Helen5472 said: Would you mind posting an item number? Thanks!

Posting that can get people banned, but I will say that the link is currently in "sold out" status and you can't see anything at all.

Honored Contributor

I like this one too and will probably opt for it, unlike that last one... I find the color choices somewhat uninspired, and could care less about the wristlet, but it's a nice looking bag and I like the look of the new leather.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

But couldn't you post a picture of it anyway ? No information has to be shared.

Honored Contributor

The only picture I've seen is in the Insider, which I view in PDF format and can't copy the picture... I'd guess others have the same issue. If anyone can, I'm sure someone will. In all probability, even if someone is able to post a picture, the Q will engage in their 'top secret' gamesmanship and just delete it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think I'd rather have the Chelsea in either pebble leather or Flo leather because I'm not a fan of the reinforced corners style.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Is it a north/south or east/west silhouette?