Valued Contributor

....available on ILD in 3 colors.....for only $185! I had to get the blue one!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the alert! I got one on sale last December and love it - I hope you love yours, too.

Respected Contributor

Love that blue color.

Honored Contributor

That is a good price.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor
Thanks, ladies. I'm still waiting for it to ship.... my first time ordering from that site but I hope I can trust it, based on some reviews on here. I love blue color in general and although it wouldn't be my first choice in this bag, I gotta go with the lower price Smiley Happy I have other bags in black & brown.
Super Contributor
That's a beautiful blue...enjoy your new bag TKSmiley Happy))
Honored Contributor

This blue is gorgeous! It looks like Aegean Blue. I'm carrying the Lexington Shopper in Aegean Blue now and so many people have commented that they like it, even the new male clerk at Walgreens, LOL. The Chelsea is a favorite of many of our Dooney handbag friends; I have yet to choose one! For you, TK, it will go nicely with your Sleeping Beauty Turquoise pieces! So pretty! Enjoy, EEL

Valued Contributor
Thank you funwun and EEL Smiley Happy Yes, that's the color! And you are so right about my turquoise pieces. I haven't even thought about that! Smiley Happy I come to work at 6:40 am when no one is in and have to hide my handbag in a drawer or even if I have it out, no one ever visits me since I sit right by the management but I came by my friends/coworkers on my way out today and one of them complemented me on my GILI royal blue satchel!!! At last! Lol. Can't wait till next year when I travel for work again so my handbags can receive proper .....exposure Smiley Wink
Frequent Contributor

I got mine in navy blue from Luggage pros for $161

Valued Contributor
On 9/23/2014 ivyshop said:

I got mine in navy blue from Luggage pros for $161

That's cool. I don't know that website but I just checked and they don't have it anymore Smiley Sad