Regular Contributor

Clayton came home to live with me today.

He was brought by the nicest man who came in a brown truck to drop him off.

I opened Clayton carefully as my nose sucked in the wonderful smell that surrounded him.

I opened all his pockets and peeked inside to see all the delicious suede and cotton linings.

I zipped every zipper, and snapped every snap. I tested the pockets on his side to make sure that my phone fit as I stroked his soft leather body. '

I saw that Clayton had brought a blue blanket to keep him warm and clean when not in use.

I wrapped him in the blue blanket and tucked him neatly on the shelf in my closet.

Clayton will be a great member of my D& B Family.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} So, it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

How come Clayton is tucked in the closet already??? What about a walk around your town to show him the new surroundings?? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Honored Contributor

LOL cute. What color did you get?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Hi deelor - Don't you just LOVE this handbag!! I've been stalking this handbag for a while and when the Q put it on clearance w/free shipping I ordered 2 thinking I'd send one of them back - no way - they are both going to live with me for a very long time! I ordered the natural and denim - very happy indeed!!!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your new handbag. I'm glad it's love at first site. Sounds like you and Clayton had a very intimate afternoon.

Respected Contributor

@Deelor, when I read the title of your opening post, I thought that you were talking about a pet that was lost and then found his way home. When you mentioned the part about opening all his pockets, my face went {#emotions_dlg.scared}.

It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about a handbag. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Love Clayton too. One fabulous bag. I too would love to know what color you chose.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

What an awesome post. That was so cute.

Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats on your new addition and I am glad you love it.

My first Clayton in ivy just got shipped yesterday and I am beyond anxious to receive it since I have been sitting on the fence about buying yet another bag.

Super Contributor
On 9/19/2014 Rottie_mama said:

What an awesome post. That was so cute.

Enjoy!

I second that - thanks!