Valued Contributor
Anyone like it??? I think it's ugly.....for $428!!!!
Super Contributor

I think that it's probably the most unattractive Dooney that I've ever seen, at any price....but that's just my taste, and it must appeal to some, I would imagine.

Contributor

For that price, there should be feet on the bottom of that bag !

Honored Contributor

I think the bordeaux is gorgeous but it's too flashy for me. I'm more of a classic and casual bag person.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 SiouxBee39 said:

For that price, there should be feet on the bottom of that bag !

Yep!
Valued Contributor

I love it. But would never pay that.

Super Contributor

I'm usually not a negative poster, but my goodness - I thought that bag was unattractive! And I agree with the other posters who said for that price, it should at least have feet.

Valued Contributor

As my mother used to say ""to each his own"". I have one of the zebra print bags from a few years ago in leather. It is large like this one and never got used much because it's just so heavy.

I don't particularly care for the buckles on the sides of this one. I think when you sat it down they would flop out and look sloppy.

Valued Contributor
On 9/13/2014 cinebee said:

As my mother used to say ""to each his own"". I have one of the zebra print bags from a few years ago in leather. It is large like this one and never got used much because it's just so heavy.

I don't particularly care for the buckles on the sides of this one. I think when you sat it down they would flop out and look sloppy.

But of course Smiley Happy I was just curious to see how many ladies out there actually like this look.... I cannot think of any patterned bag that I would like.... hmm... Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I tend to not like animal prints overall. As Dooney's animal print bags go, I guess I like this one better than most, but certainly not enough to order!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...