Contributor

Man Jill is snippy snippy with this Dourney and Bourke lady...about the color names and such..what's her problem? I admit Jill has never been one of my favorites but she is really getting on my nerves today! Just had to vent :/

Honored Contributor

I'm with you... She always covers the pertinent information, but seems to almost always manage to work my last nerve in the process.

Of all the hosts... Why...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Good Grief!! Another host bashing thread?

Contributor
Could not agree more- She is a complete "know it all". Annoying when she is hosting by herself, totally obnoxious when she is supposed to be sharing the screen with a very seasoned vender.
Super Contributor
LOL I was just thinking the other day how much Jill has improved!! A few years back, when people would call in, Jill would treat them like they were telemarketers calling her house at dinnertime! I couldn't watch her. I think she's gotten MUCH better.
Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 MomOf4 said:

Why not? An opinion is an opinion whether it is ""bashing"" or loving.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor
On 9/13/2014 sunnyskies1 said: Could not agree more- She is a complete "know it all". Annoying when she is hosting by herself, totally obnoxious when she is supposed to be sharing the screen with a very seasoned vender.
I'm just glad I'm not on there with her! Erg-- she is my least favorite I think, just an attitude. I love Lisa, Shawn, Mary Beth, well-- don't love Carolyn really but we all like different personalities Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
Usually, I appreciate her no nonsense style. I think she was frustrated because there was a mix up with the colors and if I had ordered the wrong color based on the confusion, I would be annoyed. So, I think that was her frustration, but they were kind of making light of it.
Contributor
On 9/13/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 9/13/2014 MomOf4 said:

Why not? An opinion is an opinion whether it is "bashing" or loving.

True- thing is I'm not trying to bash Jill...she is just as valuable as any other human being, I just don't mesh with her personality and find her snippy and wanted to talk about it. Smiley Happy it's not too important in the big scheme of things but I felt I needed to air my opinion, she has been on my nerves for a long time! When Shawn K. First started she bugged me to no end but now she is one of my favorites. Not so with Jill. Still buggin. Lol
Contributor
I remember that too. I used to feel bad for the callers.
On 9/13/2014 mollysmama said: LOL I was just thinking the other day how much Jill has improved!! A few years back, when people would call in, Jill would treat them like they were telemarketers calling her house at dinnertime! I couldn't watch her. I think she's gotten MUCH better.