Valued Contributor

I'm looking for a light bright green handbag!

I have two outfits that just beg for a light green handbag. I haven't found one yet so I usually carry my brown Coach. I found a nice bright green Madi Claire on another channel but it had a warning about lead in the dye. That was the end of it for me. I am still looking for my grass green bag.

Valued Contributor

Re: I'm looking for a light bright green handbag!

Sorry I meant to put this under 'All about handbags' but when I clicked on it nothing happened. I don't dislike Dooneys but willing to consider another brand.

Honored Contributor

i bought a GILI one that is structured and on the small side, but i really like it.....it can be used as a handbag or as a crossbody. not sure if you are looking for something full sized or not. i think my daughter is getting ready to "borrow" this from me..... LOL.....which probably means i have to get another color!

G.I.L.I. Leather Mini Barrel Crossbody

(the green is a bit brighter than what is pictured....A253950)

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Leather-Mini-Barrel-Crossbody-Green.product.A253950.html?upsh=1&sc=A2539...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Brahnmin had one like that early this summer. You could check their site but they are into Fall lineups now. Good Luck!

Esteemed Contributor

It's cute (post 2 above).

Honored Contributor

Just to get an idea of what might be out there, if you go to the handbag section of this site and select a handbag silhouette or a brand, you can then sort by color. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear you can simply select 'handbags' and then sort the whole selection by color, but by doing a few searches you might see something that appeals... Even if you don't want to purchase here, you might get an idea of what's potentially available. The bulk of grass green bags were probably 'new' for spring, so it might be a limited selection as we move into fall.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

A very quick look at satchels, my preferred type of bag, turned up a few things and there are probably more. Most of the green showing, though, tended toward more of a wintery, dark green, but here are few that cropped up.

Dooney & Bourke Croco Embossed Leather Zip Zip Satchel with Accessories

Dooney & Bourke Eva Coated Cotton Satchel

Dooney & Bourke Nylon Small Domed Satchel

As Is Dooney & Bourke Patent Leather Satchel w/Vachetta Trim

Wendy Williams Medium Leather Satchel

Tignanello Clean & Classic Saffiano Leather Satchel

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone. I now have two handbags on their way to my house. I hope one or both of them will be just what I want.