Respected Contributor

Did anyone order the bitsy bag and if so, have you received it yet? I know most of you consider it too small but I'm seriously coveting this bag and am waiting for it to go on sale and/or more easy pays. I need to see some reviews on it! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

Hey mouse, if you love the bag, don't let us naysayers discourage you! I remember a few years ago they came out with a cute little bag (I called it a 'dinky' bag and I want to say they called it a 'happy' bag), in a whole bunch of colors... and a few months down the road it went on a deep discount... Check the monthly specials on DB and the ILD site regularly and also the 12 Days of Dooney will be here before you know it. I have a suspicion you'll be able to nab your bag for less...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 8/28/2014 stevieb said:

Hey mouse, if you love the bag, don't let us naysayers discourage you! I remember a few years ago they came out with a cute little bag (I called it a 'dinky' bag and I want to say they called it a 'happy' bag), in a whole bunch of colors... and a few months down the road it went on a deep discount... Check the monthly specials on DB and the ILD site regularly and also the 12 Days of Dooney will be here before you know it. I have a suspicion you'll be able to nab your bag for less...

Wink

Thanks, stevieb, I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a sale! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Texasmouse--Macy's is having a sale today--they have the full zip zip satchel on sale plus 20% off...it is a good sale if you like the full size handbag in certain colors...

Valued Contributor
Bitsy is an example of what Roma 3 is going to be, lol.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/28/2014 Texasmouse said:
On 8/28/2014 stevieb said:

Wink

Thanks, stevieb, I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a sale! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I agree with StevieB. I almost ordered that bag when it was aired. The only reason I didn't wasn't because of it's size, it was because I already own three other Crossbody bags from Dooney.
Valued Contributor
Wow. They made it in saffiano leather too, and the price is $198!!!
Super Contributor

I bought it and love it. I'm 5'2", 146# and it's just right for me. I can get everything I need to carry in it and have room to spare. I highly recommend it!

Honored Contributor

It looks like it wouldn't even hold my wallet. I can barely jam in the minimum in the medium toggle crossbody. Although if it works for you all that's great!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I bought it in the Forest green and I have received it. I love it. OK, it's not an every day bag and yes, it is small, but I found that it really fits more than I thought it would and I am debating on a second color...