Super Contributor

My Review of Chelsea Pebble Leather in Dark Grey!

The grey is stunning! It's a true dark grey, almost like a dark slate grey. No undertones of any other color. The pebble leather is amazing. It's my favorite leather. I immediately loaded it up with all my "must carry with me items" and I don't consider it too heavy at all. It hangs so nicely on the shoulder and looks just as nice. Oh my.....there isn't anything that I don't love about this gorgeous bag! I'm so glad I was able to get the grey. Next up will be Bordeaux.
Honored Contributor

Re: My Review of Chelsea Pebble Leather in Dark Grey!

Glad it met all your expectations and then some! Enjoy your new bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new handbag.

Honored Contributor

How exciting! I think Dark Grey sold out during the presentation? I looked for it and it was gone. I think I like the Dark Grey better than the new Grey, which is lighter, but I would have to see both IRL to decide for sure. I liked the Dark Grey paired with the lighter brown (was it amber?) on some of the bags this past weekend. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

How exciting! I think Dark Grey sold out during the presentation? I looked for it and it was gone. I think I like the Dark Grey better than the new Grey, which is lighter, but I would have to see both IRL to decide for sure. I liked the Dark Grey paired with the lighter brown (was it amber?) on some of the bags this past weekend. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

Loving that amber trim!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

The dark grey was on wait list earlier this evening but not for long before it disappeared again. Yes I would consider the handles amber. Gorgeous!
Trusted Contributor

Congrats on your new bag diamonds!!

The Dark Grey is beautiful!

I have a Dooney in Bordeaux and the color is gorgeous!

I think if you do get that color you will love it!

Enjoy your new bag!!

Frequent Contributor

Beautiful bag!!!enjoy!
Frequent Contributor

Enjoy you new bag. I order the chelsea Dillen II navy from Luggagepros was $161. Should arrive wednesday I can't wait

Respected Contributor

Ivy: great buy.