Contributor

The Buckley bag just showed up on Dooney.com in Nubuk leather. I don't know if I'll be able to help myself. I have a soft spot for the soft Nubuk. It's my favorite. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

Interesting when you click on nubuck it doesn't show up but it's the bag for the main page listing.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor
On 8/26/2014 jaxs mom said:

Interesting when you click on nubuck it doesn't show up but it's the bag for the main page listing.

They're teasing me, but I can already tell it will be on my wish list. It'll probably retail at $428 or something in that range. I'll love it from a distance until the big Dooney sale in the winter. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I'd bet the farm it's beautiful in nubuck, but if I get one, it's either Toledo or Florentine... Nubuck would limit use for me to winter and this bag is too pretty for that! I bet it is gorgeous though and will have to go take myself a gander!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/26/2014 stevieb said:

I'd bet the farm it's beautiful in nubuck, but if I get one, it's either Toledo or Florentine... Nubuck would limit use for me to winter and this bag is too pretty for that! I bet it is gorgeous though and will have to go take myself a gander!

Why did I have to read this thread! I love the nubuck too. Will have to wait for a 25 percent off sale on their website to get it since I already ordered it in the Florentine. Darn it! Can't find it in their site though thank goodness!! Lol
Honored Contributor
On 8/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Why did I have to read this thread! I love the nubuck too. Will have to wait for a 25 percent off sale on their website to get it since I already ordered it in the Florentine. Darn it! Can't find it in their site though thank goodness!! Lol

I couldn't find it either, Bling... And you know, we're both better off!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
On 8/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I couldn't find it either, Bling... And you know, we're both better off!

It was just a tease. It's only showing up on the main page for leather bags. It's gorgeous but I would definitely wait for a sale. I have way too many Nubuk bags already most of which spend at least 3 months a year in storage for summer.

Contributor

I looooove the Navy in Nubuk!

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhhh Noooooo...all so beautiful. I love the color mix. Couldn't you gobble them all up just like M & M's?

Image result for m n ms

Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Ella3 said:

I looooove the Navy in Nubuk!

Gorgeous!