Honored Contributor

Dooney fan who is bored with same old styles

I've been a Dooney fan since they started and I have a number of bags. I'm tired of the same styles year after year....maybe a different (and often gawdy) fabric but still the same bags. I'd really like to see Dooney update their styles and go with lighter weight leathers. JMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney fan who is bored with same old styles

I'd like to see more variety too, but am at least glad to see them moving away from those short zippered numbers with fold-over openings!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I won't even consider anything that includes the duck label, the tassels, or the gawdy new lock.

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Favorite Son said:

I won't even consider anything that includes the duck label, the tassels, or the gawdy new lock.

No big, floppy lock for me either, Favorite Son! At least we're $aving money on those Sambas...

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

No big, floppy lock for me either, Favorite Son! At least we're $aving money on those Sambas...

What?! You mean to say you've actually found a bag you don't like?!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

All right. That's it for me for tonight... It's been a long day, but remember my purse pal, I want a full report on the green Buckley as soon as it arrives! Love that bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 stevieb said:
On 8/24/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

What?! You mean to say you've actually found a bag you don't like?!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

All right. That's it for me for tonight... It's been a long day, but remember my purse pal, I want a full report on the green Buckley as soon as it arrives! Love that bag!

Okay stevieb, a full report will come in a few days from your purse pal, EEL. BTW, green is my favorite color! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 stevieb said:

I'd like to see more variety too, but am at least glad to see them moving away from those short zippered numbers with fold-over openings!

Agree...those fold-over openings are horrible.