Valued Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Saddle Bag

Anyone else get this one? I didn't think I wanted it, at first, but then decided I wanted it in grey and kept refreshing the page until I got it! Also, love the fact that it can be either a crossbody or a shoulder bag. A239415
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Saddle Bag

I didn't get it as I got the buckley,but after seeing it today,I really like it!!!enjoy that beautiful grey bag!!!!
Honored Contributor

I have the Shearling version that came out last year. I really like the bag. I'm tempted to get the all leather version in Ivy. But they don't have the pic up on the Dooney site so I couldn't see it. Just saw the pic in Ivy on QVC today but of course it's sold out. I just ordered the TSV anyway.

I like how versatile the bag is. It's great as a crossbody or as a shoulder bag. It's a nice size and have plenty of extra room even with my big wallet and cosmetics bag in it. Love all the pockets. The back pocket is huge. The front pockets let me keep my keys in one and my cell phone in the other in easy reach. I love the tartan lining in my shearling bag, it's so cute. It can be a little work to get the magnetics to line up though.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Thank you, ladies Smiley Happy Enjoy your bags as well! Let's all hope we like them when they arrive! And yes, the pockets convinced me as well, since most of my bags have no outside pockets. I hope it's a keeper although even with the clearance price it's a bit expensive, but the GREY is new! All other grey bags come at regular price and I really wanted a grey Dooney bag. Just not happy with the inside of the strap because it's not colored as the rest of the bag.
Frequent Contributor

The ups men will be busy!!They will be saying -there must have been a dooney show on qvc!!!Smiley HappySmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 tough_kitty said: Thank you, ladies Smiley Happy Enjoy your bags as well! Let's all hope we like them when they arrive! And yes, the pockets convinced me as well, since most of my bags have no outside pockets. I hope it's a keeper although even with the clearance price it's a bit expensive, but the GREY is new! All other grey bags come at regular price and I really wanted a grey Dooney bag. Just not happy with the inside of the strap because it's not colored as the rest of the bag.

Standard Dooney. I've noticed that and don't really like it either. The black and natural straps match but not the othercolors. My mustard Flo bag is close enough to natural that it isn't noticeable.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

On 8/24/2014 jazalboy said: The ups men will be busy!!They will be saying -there must have been a dooney show on qvc!!!Smiley HappySmiley Happy
One time I was actually home when the UPS guy arrived and he was very glad I kept him employed Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Duplicate
Valued Contributor

@JAXS mom: for that reason, I actually considered brown t'moro or black but decided if I was going to get this bag at all, it has to be in grey.... so we'll see how much I hate the strap.... I'm also not a fan of flap closure but I wanted a grey and a structured bag. Have too many hobos already.
Frequent Contributor

Tough-kitty-I seem to be home a lot when ups comes,as he comes late in the day.Unfortunately my husband is home also!And then I have to hear-Another dooney?Smiley HappySmiley Happy