Trusted Contributor
If you had to choose one which one do think would be better? I'm trying to decide which one I like more. Thanks!
Valued Contributor
I prefer logo lock because I am a hobo fan and love the one I have in grape. The other one is a satchel, so those who hate logo lock and prefer satchel will tell you to go with that one, but I don't think it's very attractive looking, in my opinion. It all depends on what your preference is. I prefer shoulder bags. Let us know what you chose and good luck choosing the color! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

No contest in my mind... the satchel. Hands down. Just goes to show, different strokes...

Wink

I prefer satchels, but also like some hobos, just not this one. It depends completely, though, on what silhouette you prefer and how you plan to use whichever one you get, how much you carry, and so on... Both of these bags have been on the Q forever and both have seen a LOT of presentations... I will say a friend of mine has this satchel and it is prettier in person than it shows in the pictures. I also know people with the Logo Lock and, to me, and I admittedly don't like it, it looks better in the pictures than it does in person, but that's just my opinion!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
Thanks for your replies ladies! I have to say I usually always preferred totes but in the last year I've been leaning more towards satchels. Ive always wanted the logo lock because of the coin purse but I had the satchel in pink on my wish list since it came out. I saw it on 6 EZP this weekend and free shipping but couldn't decide whether hobo or stick with satchel.
Frequent Contributor
Definitely logo lock!!!I have it in about 8 colors,that's how much I like it!!!I like satchels as well,just not that one.Good luck in deciding!
Trusted Contributor
Wow jazalboy you really love it Smiley Happy which was your first color choice? I live colors I never get black but was tempted by the taupe brown and natural on this one. I almost ordered the sky on waitlist but qvc took it off right before I ordered Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor
Well, you should get the bag you really want, then. Or get both and decide which one to keep. If I had more $ I'd get another logo lock in grey.
Trusted Contributor
Thanks toughkitty I saw the video again on the satchel but I don't know if I will really like it. I had the logo lock in croco by although I loved the size I hated the strap and how stiff it was. The original logo looks soft but at the same not too soft. I think I'm leaning more toward the logo but the color decision will be hard
Super Contributor

I have the logo lock in 3 colors (Aqua, Ivy and Grey) and really like the versatility of the bag; empty or full, it carries nicely. I don't have the other bag...

Valued Contributor
Use the method of elimination Smiley Happy narrow it down and then decide.... grab the grey while it's available! Smiley Wink