Honored Contributor

The "Bitsy" Bag... Really...?

Two hundred bucks for doll clothes...?

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Re: The ""Bitsy"" Bag... Really...?

I was thinking it would go nice with my porcelain dolls!
Honored Contributor

Yes! Porcelain dolls...

It's a cute bag, but all I could think when I saw the models holding it by the top handles is that it looked like they'd either taken their child's purse or borrowed one from the doll's playhouse... It might work using the shoulder strap, but they looked silly holding it by the handles... Regardless, it's way too small for me!

Wink

Respected Contributor

Don't forget the prices for D&B's fabric bags. I can't believe they have the gall to charge so much for some of these bags. I never watch their shows because I'm not willing to pay so much for a pocketbook.

Honored Contributor

I always try not to pay full retail, but look for sales and specials... Regardless, there's no way I'm paying that price for what's essentially a kid's bag!

Wink

Valued Contributor

Haha. Just saw the presentation on TV. Tiny little thing....would be perfect for my 7 yo niece but not for that price....but I do like the grey.....
Super Contributor

I Like it. Maybe for those nights out or quick trips shopping where you don't need to bring absolutely everything you own with you...I ordered the Buckley though - couldn't resist!

Valued Contributor

On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

I Like it. Maybe for those nights out or quick trips shopping where you don't need to bring absolutely everything you own with you...I ordered the Buckley though - couldn't resist!

True. It looks cute as a crossbody but I already have a few smaller bags and if I spend another $200+ on a bag, it's going to be a more functional one...aka big! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

LOL!!! I saw that today when I was channel surfing. I hate large bags but this one was so small. I agree it does look like a child's bag but a bit expensive for them. They will get stuck not selling these.

Now they are showing a tiny nylon cross body bag for just over $80 with shipping & tax. Seriously.

Esteemed Contributor

they may be small for a kids bag....but the colors are not kid friendly...