Respected Contributor
I'm watching the Dooney show and so far, the satchels they've shown have a shoulder strap instead of a crossbody strap. I need a crossbody strap because shoulder straps tend to slip off (I have narrow shoulders) and also, I like to be hands-free, which crossbody bags allow. I would have ordered the pocket satchel that comes with accessories if it would've had the longer strap!
Respected Contributor
You can contact D&B C S directly to purchase a longer strap.
Honored Contributor

The straps are adjustable. I can use the Flo medium pocket satchel and the Flo satchel ( the full size) as crossbody bags if I put them on the longest length. Also the Flo Saddle bag has a removable middle piece that lets it switch between shoulder and crossbody length.

My suggestion is to measure the strap drop you need to be comfortable and compare it with what the listing says regarding the max adjustable length.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
VCamp, I don't know how much Dooney would charge for a strap but I noticed they sell for about $50 (with shipping) on eBay, so I imagine it would be even more and that's a considerable additional cost to a bag. jax mom, I measured and I would need at least a 20" drop so none of the shoulder straps offered would work but thanks for your suggestion.