Respected Contributor

Received Dooney & Bourke Sept. 13th TSV and It's a Winner!

I just received the Dooney Seville Hobo in Nude and it is a beauty. The Nude color is similar to Coffee Ice Cream - a light beige color that will mix with so many other colors and can be used year-round. The leather is soft and has a slight pebble texture, but is more refined. It is lightweight yet structured. The added accessories especially the wallet are lovely. The wallet has six credit card slots. The lining feels like a soft glove leather (it is not like the plastic lining that many were worried about), but the great thing is that you can wipe it clean. It looks like satin and feels so soft. I am loving the black accents on the bottom of the bag, the tassels on the zipper pull, and the luggage tag. I love it and will probably purchase another color. Thank you, Dooney, for another winner!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received Dooney & Bourke Sept. 13th TSV and It's a Winner!

Si glad you are loving your new bag! Sounds like a winner. Thanks for posting. I was wondering about that lining. How about the strap? Do you find it comfortable to carry without it falling off your shoulder?
Respected Contributor

Yes, the strap is the Dooney equestrian strap, and for me, fits beautifully on my shoulder and does not slide off, and I have narrow shoulders!

Super Contributor

Thank you for the nice review Stell! I'm thinking of getting the Ivy, want a green bag and like the blue with it. Enjoy your new bag and carry in great health!

Honored Contributor

Is this suede or pebble leather?

Respected Contributor

This is pebble leather, but very refined - almost smooth leather. Thank you, yellowkitty, for your good wishes. Enjoy your bag too, if you order one! The ivy also has black trim!

Honored Contributor

What a great review. I admit I've been somewhat tempted by this bag, and I don't own a leather hobo. The nude is beautiful but I'm so tempted by the Ivy ( been wanting a bag in that color) and the mushroom is beautiful too. Is the width accurate in the description? It says 4 1/2 inches, I was actually hoping it's a little wider though. Oh and how is the back pocket?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Hi Jaxs Mom, I took out my tape measurer and measured 6 inches width from the outside. The outside back pocket with braided black zipper puller is very roomy: I can fit my small mirror, lipstick, car keys and house keys! The leather is so soft - feels really good on the shoulder or on the crook of the arm! And the strap drop is quite substantial; I did not have to adjust it! Tried on with my winter coat and there is plenty of room!

Honored Contributor

Thanks a lot for answering my questions Stella. One of the things I did really like about the bag was the strap drop. I thought the bag looked wider than the 4 1/2 inches they said, based on the picture they have up with it. Gosh you're tempting me. I might just get it in black. I love the colors too but it's hard to choose between them. Black is my favorite color though.

Honored Contributor

Ok I ordered it in black. As much as I loved the colors, I'd rather have the accessories in all black to match my other black bags, instead of two tone. Plus I love black. I only have two other black Dooney's.