New Contributor

Easy Pay on As is Dooney & Bourke

I've read where some customers have purchased the "as is" D&Bs on easy pay. I didn't see that payment option when I wanted to order. Is this usually offered when the regular priced item is also being offered on easy pay?
Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay on As is Dooney & Bourke

Not always. Sometimes when they're running a serious Dooney EP promotion, they'll include the as-is bags, but it's not the norm.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dupe...

Honored Contributor

Dupe...

Honored Contributor

Dupe... and yea, the system went a little whacked... Lots of runtime errors tonight... yet again...

Valued Contributor

Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, it looks like more than a dupe Smiley Wink go to bed, get some rest Smiley Wink and get a tablet with WiFi Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Normally any "As Is" items are only offered on easy pay under the following conditions:

1. Easy Does It Day - in March and June

2. National Holiday Weekends - there are many times when QVC will celebrate Labor Day, Columbus Day, etc with having all clearance on easy pay which includes As Is. Last year QVC offered all clearance on 3 easy pays for Labor Day weekend.

3. You receive an easy pay offer from QVC

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, it looks like more than a dupe Smiley Wink go to bed, get some rest Smiley Wink and get a tablet with WiFi Smiley Happy

Nope, lame as I was, it was their funky system. It was acting up last night early in the evening and then again later... Kept getting a runtime error and I didn't think the little ball would ever stop spinning... Although admittedly, it's time for me to trade in my router and cable modem, this is pretty much the only site that acts up on a regular basis... As for the tablet, well, no... They're fine when I'm mobile, in fact I prefer them, but at home I prefer my laptop... No funky little font... actual paragraphs... emoties... You know...

Wink

Valued Contributor

On 8/20/2014 stevieb said:
On 8/19/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, it looks like more than a dupe Smiley Wink go to bed, get some rest Smiley Wink and get a tablet with WiFi Smiley Happy

Nope, lame as I was, it was their funky system. It was acting up last night early in the evening and then again later... Kept getting a runtime error and I didn't think the little ball would ever stop spinning... Although admittedly, it's time for me to trade in my router and cable modem, this is pretty much the only site that acts up on a regular basis... As for the tablet, well, no... They're fine when I'm mobile, in fact I prefer them, but at home I prefer my laptop... No funky little font... actual paragraphs... emoties... You know...

Wink

LOL, I think something happened to my kindle recently. I know I was able to format my posts before...