Respected Contributor

I called last month and was told by CS that the Fall Collection would be mid to late August so I sent in 2 bags for the trade in program. Now almost 30 days later, now I'm told late August to early September. I did get a 2 wk extension on the trade in but it's going to be pretty close.

Anyone have any idea as to when we'll be seeing new for the Fall hit the dot come website?

Super Contributor
I would just keep checking the Dooney daily for new arrivals and collections. You might want to check out : lyra mag Dooney and Bourke Fall 2014 Part One. There are new collections that will be coming, some already on the website. Peter has put some quite pricey ones in his line up this fall. Lyra mag will probably have a Dooney Fall 2014 Part Two, they usually do, can't say when, but just keep checking. I'm like you, I've sent in a trade in and haven't heard anything back, so will probably give them a call, tomorrow. Really don't know what I'm going to purchase.
Respected Contributor
On 8/17/2014 allthatsgood said: I would just keep checking the Dooney daily for new arrivals and collections. You might want to check out : lyra mag Dooney and Bourke Fall 2014 Part One. There are new collections that will be coming, some already on the website. Peter has put some quite pricey ones in his line up this fall. Lyra mag will probably have a Dooney Fall 2014 Part Two, they usually do, can't say when, but just keep checking. I'm like you, I've sent in a trade in and haven't heard anything back, so will probably give them a call, tomorrow. Really don't know what I'm going to purchase.

Thank you.