Frequent Contributor

Any one owns the Dooney toledo domed satchel

I need to know feed how you like the bag. thank you for the inputs

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one owns the Dooney toledo domed satchel

Own a couple of the Toledo mail satchels and the Florentine Dome, so while I don't own the bag you're considering, I can say I love the Toledo leather and I love the large dome satchel, so can't imagine you'd go wrong...

Wink

I also see Dooney has a number of the Toledo bags on special in selected colors.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 8/9/2014 stevieb said:

Own a couple of the Toledo mail satchels and the Florentine Dome, so while I don't own the bag you're considering, I can say I love the Toledo leather and I love the large dome satchel, so can't imagine you'd go wrong...

Wink

I also see Dooney has a number of the Toledo bags on special in selected colors.

Thank you for you input. I just order the toledo domed satchel black will see when I get the bag. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

I have it in rouge and love!!!lighter weight than Florentine,beautiful leather,perfect shape.I think you will love your new bag!enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I did just note one difference (perhaps there are others) between the Florentine and Toldeo versions of the dome... The straps appear to be different (rolled on the Florentine, flat on the Toledo) and the drop appears to be an inch longer on the Toledo... Not sure any of this makes a big difference though!

I think you will love the bag. I sure hope so! I'd love to add a couple more Toldeo bags and black, (along with chestnut and turquoise) is one of the colors I'd like to have! Good luck and hoping you enjoy the bag!

Respected Contributor

stevieb: do find the Toledo leather shows scratches?

Honored Contributor

On 8/10/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

stevieb: do find the Toledo leather shows scratches?

LJ, it's a glazed leather look, so a deep scratch is going to show and is not going to be rubbed out, but so far, with reasonable care, I've found it to be pretty tough.

Valued Contributor

I'm confused. Domed satchel comes in Toledo?? I haven't seen one. Or do you mean the stanwich??

Frequent Contributor

Yes,I got my domed toledo satchel from the Q about 4 mos ago,really nice.

Valued Contributor

Ok, found it. I was thinking about the Bristol shape for a domed satchel. Guess there is no consistency with the names....