Frequent Contributor

Saw the dooney samba today @ Macys

Like the bag a lot however I don't like the lock. The leather to me looks like Dillen II or Portofino leather. I don't why Dooney keep changing name on the leathers too me is the same except for florentine or Toledo leather.{#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Honored Contributor

Re: Saw the dooney samba today @ Macys

I see the Q is now listing the large shopper. Too bad though. I thought I wanted this bag in brick, (which they don't offer anyway), but regardless, for a bag that size to have no outside pocket, (which I thought it was supposed to have), is a deal breaker. Just as well, I suppose.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 7/27/2014 stevieb said:

I see the Q is now listing the large shopper. Too bad though. I thought I wanted this bag in brick, (which they don't offer anyway), but regardless, for a bag that size to have no outside pocket, (which I thought it was supposed to have), is a deal breaker. Just as well, I suppose.

I like the shopper too but Macys only have drawstring bag and the satchel that Lisa had on the Facebook page. I am probably going to wait for the bag to go on sale at the outlet at the least the shopper one.

Honored Contributor

I'd still like to see the shopper in brick in person... I'm not likely to 'bite' but who knows!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Like the satchel... the style and the leather. Don't like the lock... for it's look or it's weight. Guess I won't be buying any of the Samba collection. one more temptation out of the way. Same thing happened with the quilted collection.... hated the hearts, so I wasn't tempted to buy any of that collection. Good thing there are more than enough other choices in handbags... my closet runneth over. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}