Respected Contributor

I saw the Tessuta woven tote in person yesterday. Really good looking and substantial. I prefer a zipper top or at least a magnetic top and a large center zip pocket in my totes. Hopefully I will be able to resist the Tessuta.

Frequent Contributor

Which color? how much is the bag?

Honored Contributor

It's a pretty bag, but for almost five hundred this one isn't coming to my house. We'll see, down the road, if a deal shows up, but it'll have to be a really good deal...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 stevieb said:

It's a pretty bag, but for almost five hundred this one isn't coming to my house. We'll see, down the road, if a deal shows up, but it'll have to be a really good deal...

Stevieb, For some reason this didn't post. I figured even with a Florentine trade this bag would still be $300. I would love to have the wallet in mustard but it 's $188, and that's to much. I wonder if these will ever be presented on the Dooney shows, since as far as I know it would be the most expensive one they have brought in. Time will tell.
Respected Contributor

Bag is 13x6x11 (approx.) and almost $500. Don't know how the woven will wear over time, but it looks good. I only saw the navy and the caramel colors. Would love to see the multicolor. Don't think I'll buy it.... unless I catch a too good to pass up deal at an outlet some day.

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 allthatsgood said:
On 7/27/2014 stevieb said:

Stevieb, For some reason this didn't post. I figured even with a Florentine trade this bag would still be $300. I would love to have the wallet in mustard but it 's $188, and that's to much. I wonder if these will ever be presented on the Dooney shows, since as far as I know it would be the most expensive one they have brought in. Time will tell.

Hey ATG, I too am having my doubts about whether or not this one will hit the QVC airwaves. It seems the most costly bag they've ever featured, at least as far as I know, was one of the Gili bags at about the same price point. I guess, though, stranger things have happened. I like the bag, but were I paying that much, there are other bags I'd much rather have. Being the big neutral freak I am, I have to admit I like this one best in the rich brown, at least the bag, but that's subject to change as I see more of them. I did see the multi and while it's a pretty bag, it would probably be my last choice. That's just me, though. I don't like multicolored gemstone jewelry either!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...