Honored Contributor

I just made a full inventory list with info/ID #'s for myself. I knew I had 20+, but didn't know the exact number til today...28! My very 1st D&B was A94773 (forest green) back in 2009.

I'm done! After sitting down and making the last, I have lost all desire for even one more bag. I am relieved the compulsion to look for new styles/colors is GONE!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Re: How many D&B's do you have?

I have over 20 also - 5 of them are Disney! Love me my D&B!

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 KathyLFan said:

I have over 20 also - 5 of them are Disney! Love me my D&B!

Wow! You are the only one who replied so far...has your desire to get more bags diminished at all...or still the same as in the beginning when you 1st started to collect them? Smile

Maybe all the other D&B fans either have gone to count their collection, or have so many that they are avoiding it totally {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I have over 20, too, and nolonger am as interested in them as I used to be. I find that I do like Isaac Mizhahi bags as well as Coach, Brighton and others, in leather bags. I carry those bags more often than most of my Dooney's.

Super Contributor

I have over 80! I use all of them and when I am tired of one, I sell it and then move on to a new one! My DH thinks I am crazy but he supports my love for a nice bag. I have some other brands too. My second favorite is Oryany.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not count, but I probably have at least 15 Dooneys. Most bought at TJ Maxx and the Frazer Q outlet. Most I ever paid for one was $179.00. The price for new Dooney and other high end bags has become ridiculous.

I purchased two new bags this year, from an Italian label that was mentioned here on the boards: floto. One is genuine Italian leather bought on clearance from their site for less $ than a Tignanello bag; the other a vintage leather and canvas print found on ebay.

I continue to love my Dooney's, but have no plans to buy another.

Respected Contributor

I'm done!

Yea right I say that all the time to myself and what's funny is I never HEAR myself let alone listen to myself.

Just traded 2 in and just heard all new coming out in August, so I will wait.

Oh my, not one for fall but getting 2!!!! that's 2 more to add to the collection.

and just think all you ladies are to blame because prior to joining this forum I had -0- and now more than my fingers and toes.

Contributor

I'm down to 5 from 17, sold them on ebay! I too, have no desire for any more. They are all blah and look the same. I went to the outlet last night and some of the styles they have are three and four years old. ho hum

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Respected Contributor

Do you work for my husband, ha ha. I have more than I am willing to tell. Just kidding, over 30 Smiley Happy

Deb

Super Contributor

I have 14