Occasional Contributor

My New Florentine Flap Foldover!!! DYING!!! (Like A239414)

My dad bought my mom the Florentine Flap Foldover in beige (like A239414)...once I found out that the "secret" pocket could be used to store an ipad, I had to get one. Then I discovered the outlet in Livermore is only about 1.5 hours from me.

So...on the way to dropping off my husband at the airport, I got to buy mine...and they had it in the brown tmoro for 30% off!!! I seriously want to sleep with the bag next to me. I'm DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could weigh a thousand pounds, and I would STILL carry it!!!! I hope they come out with more variations of that design. So perfect for travel!!

Super Contributor

Re: My New Florentine Flap Foldover!!! DYING!!! (Like A239414)

Congrats! The Tmoro is gorgeous and the bag is beautiful. And 30% off makes it even better enjoy your new bag!
Valued Contributor

I was going to buy this bag too, but then I discovered many other brands making the "super secret compartment" bags.....so you might want to look around and find something you like in other brands as well Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have that bag in the tmoro brown and only used it once. Way too heavy. I'm exhausted by the end of the day carrying it around. Will go to. Goodwill.
Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful bag!! Congrats SuperPsyc!!

Enjoy that beauty!!

(Now I want it)

Occasional Contributor

I still can't get over it!! I get compliments all over the place, even from men!! I think they're jealous that I can carry quite a lot in that secret compartment!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I have that bag in the tmoro brown and only used it once. Way too heavy. I'm exhausted by the end of the day carrying it around. Will go to. Goodwill.

Where's your Goodwill???? just kidding, I have the tmoro one and I adore it.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your bag. I really wanted that one but they lost me because the main compartment has no closure at all. All the bag has to do is fall over and everything is spilling out. At least my saddle bag which also doesn't completely close has magnetics to keep the top in place and contain my items.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval