Super Contributor

When is the next Dooney tsv - August?

Isn't there usually a tsv in August? If not, does anyone know when the next one is?

Honored Contributor

Re: When is the next Dooney tsv - August?

Looking at what's scheduled both on the on-line guide here and in the Insider, it wouldn't appear there's a Dooney TSV coming up in August. I could be wrong and I guess things are always subject to change, but it doesn't appear there is one...

Of course, there'll be YET another opportunity to fill the gift closet with both Vitamix and Keurig TSV's... Be still my heart... It seems like there's YET another Vitamix on a monthly basis, at least...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thank you for checking. So maybe there won'it be another one til Nov.?
Honored Contributor

No problem. The August Insider appears to be featuring many of the Samba bags... I suppose there could always be something coming up in September and again in December... Or at least we can hope! With just a few exceptions over the years, though, the Dooney TSV's aren't usually bags I choose to buy...

Respected Contributor

Amy Stran had posted on her Facebook page last week, I believe, that she was in a Dooney meeting for "something special" that is coming up in September. She had the swatches and they looked like suede to me! The colors varied from grey, to orchid, to neutrals, etc. If you scroll down on her Facebook page, you may be able to find it!

Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 stellabystarlight said:

Amy Stran had posted on her Facebook page last week, I believe, that she was in a Dooney meeting for "something special" that is coming up in September. She had the swatches and they looked like suede to me! The colors varied from grey, to orchid, to neutrals, etc. If you scroll down on her Facebook page, you may be able to find it!

I'll be saving money...I just don't like suede. I remember in the 70's I used to wear a brown suede jacket with fringe. It didn't take long for areas to get shiny with dark 'ugly' spots. I'll stick with other leather types and coated cotton...

Respected Contributor

On second look, it might be pebble leather. I zoomed in and now I think that it may not be suede. The color pallette looks very nice - greys, browns, orchid, neutrals, fur green.

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 7/20/2014 stellabystarlight said:

I'll be saving money...I just don't like suede. I remember in the 70's I used to wear a brown suede jacket with fringe. It didn't take long for areas to get shiny with dark 'ugly' spots. I'll stick with other leather types and coated cotton...

I like a suede jacket but have to agree, although I've purchased a few suede bags through the years, none of them makes my 'favorites' list.

Regular Contributor

I love suede! so happy it is coming back in bags!

Also looking forward to adding to my suede jacket collection this week-end with Denim and Co suede jackets on Easy Pay!

Regular Contributor

I have been able to resist the last few Dooney TSV's but I am already drooling over this one. LOVE the taupe.