Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Florentine East West Zip Sac (8L997) - Moss

Hi Ladies,

A few months ago I reached out to you all on this forum for this exact bag in Navy and evenutally I was able to get it from the Clinton Outlet. I've been on the hunt for this bag in Moss for quite some time and haven't had any luck. I've looked on Ebay, Ebags, Google, Amazon, called a few stores and nothing. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine East West Zip Sac (8L997) - Moss

Happy dance for you place a picture please.

Contributor

This is the one I want

Frequent Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Jazzy21 said:

This is the one I want

Nice I love it congratulations

Contributor

I actually don't own this color...I'm looking everywhere for it.

Frequent Contributor

I saw the same bag at the IL outlet last Sunday but the color they have natural. All the florentine styles that they have black, white, chestnut, natural, navy etc but nothing on moss color.

Contributor

On 7/18/2014 ivyshop said:

I saw the same bag at the IL outlet last Sunday but the color they have natural. All the florentine styles that they have black, white, chestnut, natural, navy etc but nothing on moss color.

Thanks Ivy...I hope I find it eventually.

Respected Contributor

Jazzy, love the bag and the color! I went through all the listings for that bag and the moss color on Google and couldn't find it! Too bad you don't want one in teal--found several of those! Good luck!!!

Respected Contributor

My only suggestion is to call one of the Dooney outlets and ask if they have it or if they can check online to see if any of the other outlets have it in stock. Sometimes there is a stray bag in one of the outlets. But you need to very specifically ask for them to check. Usually they just check their own inventory and the warehouse inventory.

If they do find one for you, call that outlet directly. And make sure to ask about the condition of the handbag and the return policy. I say this because the Florentine handbags can scratch easily and when one has been out and about for a while, well, you don't know what it will look like. The moss I've seen, even in the Dooney boutique, a long time ago, was very beat up looking.

Contributor

Thank you ladies...I'm going to forge ahead with my search...lol. Hopefully I find it.