Super Contributor

The new vendor rep seems very nervous / intimidated. Perhaps Lisa can dial it down a bit?

Regular Contributor

Re: Tense Dooney presentation

I was just thinking the same thing. She was just standing off to the side when Lisa was switching the color bags on the models. And that seemed to go on forever.

Valued Contributor

Well, Ashlee should learn already how to show the pockets inside. She simply said "your usual pockets for great organization" ....she is learning now....lol.... and she should work on her repetition of "I mean...."

New Contributor

... And if Lisa says the word "beautiful" one more time, I'll scream !!!
Valued Contributor

On 7/5/2014 Joanne10980 said: ... And if Lisa says the word "beautiful" one more time, I'll scream !!!

Lol. I'm getting annoyed with "saturated"....

Frequent Contributor

I was just thinking that Lisa is having to do all the presenting..new rep does not have much to add. I am sure she will learn, but it is a bit painful to watch.

Valued Contributor

On 7/5/2014 tuesday said:

I was just thinking that Lisa is having to do all the presenting..new rep does not have much to add. I am sure she will learn, but it is a bit painful to watch.

Well, just a minute ago, Ashlee just started presenting the inside of the samba crossbody and Lisa had to slip her hands in there, close the zipper pocket and show the rest....she does it again with the hobo!!! Now that's unprofessional! She should let Ashlee do it!! Now I actually feel bad for the girl.

Respected Contributor

It will take time. Ashley is fairly new to the game. Remember, Sue had a lot of experience dealing with QVC hosts.

New Contributor

Yes .... That too Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

When do they start tossing bags? Who was the one that did that?