Valued Contributor

Have you been pleased with your Dooney purchase here? Are the bags is pristine condition , is the shipping okay, and is customer service friendly and cooperative?

Thank you

Respected Contributor

If you are speaking of Dooney.com I am completely satisfied. I just received a bag in 2 days. But you have to read the conditions for returns. In some cases you cannot return if you just don't like the bag. But they have different styles from the Q.

Valued Contributor

I had to return the bag because I got confused with their stupid website... The picture showed "ocean blue" color but the bag I received was "blue" as in navy blue, so I shipped it back....and paid $19.99 for UPS because I was shipping from CA to CT.....

I hope to get a refund!!! Didn't hear about limited return policies....

Other than that, I ordered a few smaller bags from them and I was happy.

Honored Contributor

Their order fulfillment is solid and their customer service is adequate, but nothing I'd write home about... The bags I've ordered directly from them have all been in perfect condition, nicely packaged for shipping and shipping was pretty quick. Returns are not particularly easy.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Like many online purchases, you buy and hope for the best. With Dooney.com, I have had good luck. Most bags have been perfectly wrapped and pristine, but I have sent back some that have had marks/scratches. The only bad thing for me is when I have to pay the return shipping and insurance, which, like TK said, runs about $20 per box via UPS. You can check your order status online at Dooney.com to see if your return is being processed. Then I wait about a week before checking with my credit card company to see if the return has posted to my account. I have never had a problem with the credits posting exactly as charged.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one handbag from the dooney.com website and was quite pleased. That was the only Dooney bag I paid full price for. But I have ordered several bags through the Dooney Trade-in-Program. I have sent some old Dooney back and received a credit of half the original retail value of the bag. I had to call in the order so my bags came directly from Dooney. They were all in pristine condition and very well wrapped & packaged. I also purchased one handbag through the ILoveDooney website. I had placed an order for one particular bag but received an email explaining that the bags were defective and they would not sell any bags in that condition. I was really impressed by that. So I place an order for a different bag and it also came in pristine condition and very well wrapped & packaged. So I would not hesitate to purchase directly from Dooney or ILove Dooney. Also, all items over $100.00 ship free from the Dooney website. And all orders shipped via standard UPS ship free on the ILoveDooney Website. HTH, Maria

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/3/2014 luvmybeetle said:

If you are speaking of Dooney.com I am completely satisfied. I just received a bag in 2 days. But you have to read the conditions for returns. In some cases you cannot return if you just don't like the bag. But they have different styles from the Q.

I think there are only one or two bags the Q sells that are not sold directly by Dooney. And the ones that are the same are sold by the Q for the exact same price as Dooney. The only difference being that Dooney does not charge any shipping & handling for any items over $100.00.