Valued Contributor
I so wish Dooney would bring a better selection to qvc. Especially some coated cotton ones.
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure they'd be happy to but my thinking is the Q would need to agree to it... QVC really seems to short shrift wallets and other small leather goods.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They won't give air time to small leather goods that cost $100 when they can use the same time to sell bags that cost$400.

Valued Contributor

Why not just buy them from other sources??

Contributor

I bought a pretty one from TJ Maxx the other day. It is leather but they did have some that were cotton. ( Not many, of course)

Respected Contributor

My best wallet is a camel colored Tignanello. It came with a zip hobo with side pouch pockets (which are so good for water bottles when you are traveling, I found a second one at a TJ Maxx, sans wallet in bone and bought it.) I also bought the metallic but instead of that light pearlized metal it was like The Tin Man and I hate it.

I just move that wallet to each purse. Costs less than a wallet alone from Dooney, though if they had a wallet that matched my Janine bags, I'd be tempted.

Esteemed Contributor

Nadjalu ... why don't you buy them from the dooney website or the ILoveDooney Website? On the Dooney Website shipping on items over $100.00 is free. And on the ILoveDooney Website all orders shipped via UPS Standard ground ship free.

Honored Contributor

Though it can be feast of famine, TJ Maxx often has a good selection of nicer wallets, including some Dooney, Kors, Lauren, etc. They also have other nice brands and frequently have Tignanello. I like Tignanello wallets even if I don't much care for their bags.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
I buy eel skin wallets on eBay. They have all sizes but I like those with a kiss-lock closure on the coin section. They last forever.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I love the Aimee K wallet, although it is kind of tight...it is good quality leather and is stretching. It ages well. Anyway it sells for $88 here, I think, often sold out...sells for $100 and up on EBay, but I found it on SteinMart in black for $59. It has a huge metal buckle so it is kind of heavy, but it is the prettiest wallet I've ever seen and it has loads of storage and organization.