Trusted Contributor

I never had one and I kept looking at the pink (bubble gum.) Love pink Smiley Wink But I also love red and I really wanted red. But I needed a small crossbody for my phone when I walk. And.....

So I was Rehoboth Beach last weekend and decided to go into the Dooney Outlet. WOW!

I got the Dillen Medium Pocket Satchel in pink Smiley Wink

I got this East/West Florentine but in RED!! (saving it for fall) East/West Zip Sac

And this little Lexi crossbody in blue Croco Lexi Crossbody

All of that for less than one of the larger bags and the little bag.

I'm soooo excited and so far I love carrying the Dillen. I'm sure I'll love the East/West too. And the Lexi is perfect for walking. The croco leather doesn't get my jean dye on it Smiley Wink

KJPA
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new handbags. The Dillen leather is really very durable. Bet these won't be the only Dooney handbags in your collection. Sales and outlet prices make it hard not to collect more handbags.

Super Contributor
Welcome to the wonderful world of Dooney! You've got some beautiful bags. Enjoy them in the best of health!
Honored Contributor

Congrats and enjoy!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, and I love Rehoboth!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I try to go to the Rehoboth Beach outlets once or twice a year. LOVE going to the Dooney outlet. Have gotten some good deals there. Enjoy your new bags!!!

Super Contributor

Beautiful bag ! I bought my 1st one 3 months ago.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the club! Great selections. I usually buy a new Dooney twice a year; March and Sept. I'm off schedule because I couldn't resist that blush Roma 2. But I am already looking forward to a new Dooney for fall/winter. Black to coordinate with the tall black boots I bought last winter.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations! Outlets are the way to go if you can do it somehow...I also like it when you can get several EZpays on a new D&B style on the Q. Dooneys are beautiful and will stand up to the test of time. ENJOY!

Valued Contributor
Congrats! You will love your Dooney!!! They become addicting, but you usually don't want to stop using your first. There is always something special about it. Have fun and enjoy that pink bag!!!