Esteemed Contributor
Just saw the Nordstrom sale catalog online and there's a new suede Chelsea shopper bag. All suede with a leather trim bottom. Was over 400 and some dollars, on sale on July 10th to card holders for 279.00 . I think I may be weak.
Respected Contributor
If it had been the woven version, it would be a quick sale for me!!
Super Contributor

I'm thinking about this Brahmin "Camden" Leather Satchel. Regularly $345, on sale for $230.90

Brahmin 'Camden' Leather Satchel

Super Contributor

Dooney ""Chelsea"" Tote

Valued Contributor

Pretty Chelsea.... I just wish it had longer handles and NO strap! That strap is too thin.... I tried one Chelsea per stevieb's recommendation if I remember correctly but decided to return it due to the thin strap.....I'd have kept it for $100 but not for over $300....

Honored Contributor

Oh my, Bling, but that IS a beauty... Fall is a comin', you know...

Wink

Not a bad sale price either... That would be one very special fall bag and it is tempting me as well. And you know, I have to drive right by Montgomery Mall getting to and from work...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That Brahmin is quite lovely too!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/26/2014 stevieb said:

Wink

Not a bad sale price either... That would be one very special fall bag and it is tempting me as well. And you know, I have to drive right by Montgomery Mall getting to and from work...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi StevieB! Don't ya just love that bag in that color{#emotions_dlg.tt1} That was a great purchase per your recommendation. I love that bag. I got it in the navy and it's so pretty. What a workhorse bag also. You know I'm also very close to Montgomery Mall. I may have to mosey on over there after work on July 10 and get a closer look at it.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} For that price it's worth a special trip.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
On 6/26/2014 stevieb said:

Wink

And you know, I have to drive right by Montgomery Mall getting to and from work...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Temptation is EVERYWHERE...... {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

Irishrose: I love that Brahmin satchel. That is one I need to check out.

Esteemed Contributor

That Brahmin satchel is stunning and gorgeous!