Respected Contributor

I decided to start a new thread so we could share our finds.... post Memorial Day and pre 4th of July.

Respected Contributor

I'll start off.... the handbag diet (or is it a binge?) continues.Smile I couldn't resist the prices, so I ordered a Tmoro Croco Fino hobo and a red Alto Medium Giovanna.

I decided to try the Croco Fino hobo because it is so much lighter than the satchel. Q has the weights. I know the difference comes from the different strap/handle and also the fact that the hobo has less of the belting and buckles on the front. I generally prefer satchels, OK I always prefer satchels. But the difference in weight is significant and there are times when I really need the lighter handbag. Since I love the Croco Fino and the price on the hobo is even LESS than it was on the satchel, it was an easy decision. They have a few left. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Selected Alto styles were half off at the outlet, so I splurged and got the Alto too. I figure with all the money I've saved buying the Croco Fino at those great prices, the Alto wasn't really that expensive. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I ordered from the Clinton CT outlet. They have been really great to work with.

Honored Contributor

LJ, I'd post to this thread but am frankly embarrassed to list all my recent acquisitions...

{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Let me give this some serious thought, which I'd need to do anyway to recollect them all...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

stevieb: I'm sure the list will come to you.

Respected Contributor

Out for delivery...

After reading the reviews of the Alto Medium Giovanna on the purse forum I am even more excited to get mine. I hope it meets all my expectations.

Super Contributor

I'm on a Dooney Diet (no binges allowed) right now....but I WILL be searching for my Alto T Moro in the fall! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

DH gives me "the look" when I break out a new Dooney (and I still have 2 summer bags I'm dying to use) so it's limited to 1 per month. I saved big bucks at the I Love Dooney site! He should be proud! Wink

So, one bag at a time for me. It's much easier to wear new sandals, he doesn't seem to notice them as much as my bags. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I shouldn't even be reading this, because I, too, am embarrassed at my recent acquisitions, especially since I am on a supposed time out from new purchases.So many bags to carry, so little time.

It doesn't help that I have decided that the Florentine Saddle Bag is my new HG bag, and so I need it in every color. Sigh. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I wish I lived near an outlet, or maybe I don't.

Respected Contributor

krissie: I understand wanting a bag you love in every color. I'm guilty of that. No wonder I have so many handbags. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

maryebrown: the Tmoro in Alto leather is beautiful.

Did you know that several of the outlets will ship phone orders? I've ordered from Clinton, CT, Reading, PA, and Las Vegas. I've gotten great service from all of them. Not every item can be shipped, and prices are different (less than) the Dooney web site. If there is a particular style you want, call the outlet and give them the style #. Right now a lot of the Alto handbags are half off.... not every style and not every color, but even some of the newer styles like the Medium Giovanna was half off. Shipping is $7.50 and I don't know about returns. You need to ask.

Respected Contributor

My handbags have arrived. The Tmoro Croco Fino hobo is just what I expected... it's beautiful. Now I have to see how I like that style, as opposed to the Croco Fino satchel. I do like that the hobo is much lighter.

The Alto Medium Giovanna in red is a striking handbag.... beautiful leather and good size. I have to use it for a while to see if it's a love or a like. The inside has a zip pocket and a cell phone pocket with a zipper closure over the main part of the bag. No key leash and no extra pockets on the inside. The zipper doesn't extend all the way to the sides. (I knew that). Then there are 2 big slip pockets, one on either side of the center compartment..they are on the inside of the bag, but not within the zippered main compartment. And there is a pocket on the front on the outside with a button tab closure. Don't know how easy it will be to open and close that tab and if it will stay looking good it it's used a lot.

Honored Contributor

I'm still putting that list together...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...